1 of 4

DOUBLE MINUTES!

All first time callers will receive double minutes with their first purchase!

How it works: As a first time caller simply add the package of your choice to your shopping cart and follow the check out. Once your order has been completed customer service will double any package that you purchase!

Skip to product information
1 of 2

Hawaiian Black Sea Salt

Regular price $6.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $6.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Size
Style

Hawaiian Black Sea Salt

Hawaiian Black Lava Sea Salt is comprised of small, delicate crystals of top-grade Hawaiian natural sea salt that’s bonded with activated coconut shell charcoal. It is composed of 81% sodium chloride; the remaining 19% of the salt’s chemical composition comes from a combination of 84 trace minerals and electrolytes that naturally occur in sea water and remain on the salt crystals after evaporation.

Black salt has many uses however the most important of these is to drive away negative forces and banish evil. Often used in protection rituals and spell work. Carried in a sachet Black Salt is thought to be a protective amulet which repels negativity and people with bad intentions.

Disclaimer: Any medicinal benefits referenced here are a product of my own research and as such should not be taken over the advice of trained medical professionals. If you have an illness, please go and see a doctor. The use of herbs is not intended to replace any medical treatment. It is the responsibility of the consumer to do their own due diligence before using any product. If you are pregnant, consult your doctor or midwife before using any herbal remedy. Herbs sold here are not intended for consumption.

Bowl not included, for demonstration purposes only.

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews
100%
(2)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
M
Mike
Perfect

Well packaged. Arrived quickly. Exactly what I wanted.

D
Delta
Generous

I was really impressed, the seller is very generous. Showed up pretty fast and there was more than 1 oz in the package. High quality product, couldn't be happier!

1 of 4
1 of 4
1 of 4
1 of 4
1 of 4